Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is issued recruitment notification for 117 vacancies for the post of Child Development Project Officer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 26th, December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Child Development Project Officer
- Number of Posts: 117 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Nutrition/ Home Science/ PG Diploma in Rural Services from a recognized university/institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,500/- per month
- Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview
- Application Fees: Rs. 175/- for all candidates. For more details please refer the Notification.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through offline mode by Post Office or Indian Bank or through Online Payment by Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 28/Nov/2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/Dec/2014
- Date of Written Examination: 15/Feb/2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ on or before 26th December, 2014.
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here to TNPSC Recruitment Notification