Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) published recruitment notification for 3 vacancies of the Judicial Service Gr-III Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 22nd April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
TPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Post Name: Judicial Service Gr-III Posts
- Number of Posts: Category UR – 07 posts/SC – 02 posts/ST – 04 posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in law (LLB) from recognized University established by Law in India.
- Age Limit: 35-38 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-44700/-
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination -containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Ability Test with 2 hours./Main Examination- Conventional Type Questions ( English, General Knowledge, Law paper-I & Law Paper-II)./Viva Voce test
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd April, 2015
- Application Fee : The Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC. Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
Group Name General category Fee SC/ST/BPL/PH fee Group-A Rs.200/- Rs.150/- Group-B Rs.150/- Rs.100/- Group-C Rs.100/- Rs.50/-
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Application form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip.Filled application, attested copies of SSLC/HSC, Graduation, PG. Experience, Caste, Disability certificates, payment slip, Rs.5/-postage stamp, recent passport size color photograph submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.