Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC ) is issued recruitment notification for 18 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division) post. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 19th December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
UKPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Number of Posts: 18 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute
- Max Age: 35 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- per month
- Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Examination
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 60/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Challan.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 2nd December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th December, 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 15th February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://ukpsc.gov.in on or before 19th December, 2014