University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015 for Assistant & Associate professor Posts in Department of School of Applied Sciences. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 20th June, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Jammu & Kashmir, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015:
- Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/- + G.P Rs.9000/-
- Qualification: Ph.D Degree in Nanotechnology/ Physics/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Electronics/Biochemistry subjects/ Minimum of 8 years of experience of teaching or research in an academic/research position.
- Name of Posts: Associate Professor (Nano-Technology) : 01 post
- Name of Posts: Assistant Professor (Nano-Technology) : 04 posts
- Qualification: Master Degree (M.Sc/M.Tech) in Nanotechnology/Physics/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Electronics/Biochemistry subjects with 55% marks aggregation/Should be cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + G.P Rs.6000/-
- Selection Process: Documents Verification and Interview Performance skills
- Last Date to Submit Application: 20th June 2015
How to Apply for University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015?
All eligible and interested candidates University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015 required to send application to “The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K “on or before 20 June 2015.
More details: University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015 Details
About University of Kashmir
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University. The tranquil ambience of the Campus provides the right kind of atmosphere for serious study and research.
Over the Years University of Kashmir has expanded substantially. It has established Satellite Campuses at Anantnag (South Campus) and Baramulla (North Campus) and three more Satellite Campuses at Kupwara, Kargil and Leh are being established to make higher education more accessible to people living in remote areas of Kashmir valley. The University has also established a Sub-Office at Jammu to cater to the needs of the candidates enrolled with the University from outside Kashmir.
The University is committed to provide an intellectually stimulating environment for productive learning to enhance the educational, economic, scientific, business and cultural environment of the region. The University offers programmes in all the major faculties; Arts, Business & Management Studies, Education, Law, Applied Sciences & Technology, Biological Sciences, Physical & Material Sciences, Social Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Oriental Learning and Music & Fine Arts. It has been constantly introducing innovative/ new programmes to cater to the needs and demands of the students and the society.
Over the years, the University has marked towards excellence in its programmes and activities. It has been re-accredited as Grade-A University by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India in the year 2011. This is recognition and reflection of the high standard of quality in teaching and research at the University of Kashmir.