Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) issued recruitment notification for 372 Vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 29th May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination
- No. of Posts: 372
Sr.No. Category Name No. of Posts 1 Unreserved (UR) 229 (Female-74 posts) 2 OBC 88 3 SC 55 4 ST —
- Qualification: Graduation in Law/2 years in Territorial Army or has obtained B certificate of N.C.C.
- Age Limit: 21-40 years
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination/Main (Written) Examination and Interview
Category Name Exam Fee Online Service fee Unreserved (UR) Rs.100/- Rs.25/- OBC Rs.100/- Rs.25/- SC/ST Rs.40/- Rs.25/- PH Nil Rs.25/- Ex.Serviceman/Freedom Freighter/Women According to the Original Category
- Last date for Payment of Exam Fee : 25th May, 2015
- Last date for Application submission : 29th May, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply online. Please visit official website of UPSC to submit online application . Candidates can submit online application till 25th May, 2015.
Apply online at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx