Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published recruitment notification for 16 vacancies of the Group- A Gazetted posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 16th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
|Name of Posts||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Directors (Cost)||12||Members of CA/ ICWA||35 years|
|Assistant Mineral Economists (Intelligence)||3||Degree in Mining Engineering/ Master’s degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Economics or equivalent||38 years|
|Assistant Town and Country Planner||1||Post Graduate degree in Town/ City/ Urban/ Housing/ Country/ Rural/ Infrastructure/ Regional/ Transport/ Environmental Planning or equivalent||35 years|
- Post Name: Group- A Gazetted posts
- Number of Posts: 16
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + G.P Rs. 5400/-
- Selection Process: will be interview or by Recruitment Test based Marks
- Application Fee : Rs.50/- in the form of money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 28th March, 2015
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 16th April, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates can submit online application till 16th April, 2015.