Union Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notification for 46 vacancies of Stores Officer, Assistant Public Prosecutor & Assistant Survey Officer posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 5th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Stores Officer||20||Graduate or equivalent|
|2.||Assistant Public Prosecutor||22||Law Graduate or equivalent|
|3.||Assistant Survey Officer||4||B. Tech degree in Civil/ Mining Engineering|
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 25/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH/Woman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net
banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 14th February, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/UPSC to know more details about above post and to apply online may refer http://upsconline.nic.in/link . Candidates can submit their online application till 5th March, 2015.