Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 for the posts of General Manager/ Dy General Manager. Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is the most advanced steel producer in India with the help of German and Soviet technology.
All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 09th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: General Manager/ Dy General Manager
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with minimum 60% of marks and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi, ACA/ AICWA, ICSI & should have knowledge of Trade marks, Drafting of Notices, documentation, conducting of meetings of Board, SEBI / Stock Exchange Regulations.
- Age Limit: 55 years for General Manager & 60 years for Dy General Manager as on 01-02-2015.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- & No fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates.
- How To Pay Application Fee: payment challan must be deposited in RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No: 30589461220 at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates have to pay bank commission Rs.25/- per Challan for depositing fee at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam (Code 6318).
- Last Date of Application: 9th March, 2015.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Candidates should send prescribe application along with all required documents envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _______” by speed post/ registered post to “Asst. General Manager(HR) – I/c Recruitment, Room No. 233, Main Administration Building, RINL – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530031” on or before 9th March, 2015.