Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) published recruitment notification for the post of 07 Scientists, Assistant & Other Vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 22nd June, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Uttarakhand, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
WIHG Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Scientist ‘B’
- Number of Posts : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Assistant
- Number of Posts : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification :.
- For Scientist ‘B’ : First class M.Sc. degree in Geology/Geophysics/Physics/ Chemistry OR First class B.Tech (IT)/M.Sc. (IT)/MCA
- For Assistant : Graduate of a recognized University.
- Age Limit : As on 29.05.2015
- For Scientist ‘B’ : 35 years
- For Assistant : 28 years
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 22.06.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed Application format along with attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets send to The Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun-248001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 22.06.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: WIHG Recruitment 2015 Advertisement