Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) published recruitment notification for the post of 16 Cabin Supervisor /Cabin Technician. All eligible and interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview held on 30th July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Mumbai, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Cabin Supervisor /Cabin Technician
- Number of Posts : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Graduate / Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized /reputed University/ Institution and Minimum 5 years experience in Hotel Management/Hospitality Services/Airlines Business/Similar experiences. Preference would be given to Personnel from Airline or Hotel Industry.
- Age Limit : As on 01.07.2015
- For Others/General : 18 to 30 years
- For O.B.C. : 18 to 33 years
- For SC/ST : 18 to 35 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview and Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Delhi No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Date of Interview : 30.07.2015 at 1000 hrs. and 1400 hrs
- Venue of Interview : Office of the GM(Engineering), Air India Ltd. , A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, Terminal –II (Near New Customs House), New Delhi- 110037
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for interview with application in the prescribed format along with all original documents of educational, caste & experience certificates and photostat copies of the same, passport size photo etc. on 30.07.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 Advertisement