Air India Limited published recruitment notification for the post of 197 Commander & Senior Trainee Pilots in A-320 Family Aircraft on contract basis.
All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 10 & 11 March 2015 for Commander and Senior Trainee Pilots 10 March 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Number of Vacancy : 197 Posts (SC-17, ST-13, OBC-105 & GEN-62)
- Post Name : Commander & Senior Trainee Pilots
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Technical/ Licence Qualification : Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India/Current ALTP issued by DGCA, India/Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India/Current IR on A320 aircraft, endorsed on Indian ALTP, by DGCA India.
- Age Limit :
- For Commander : 45 Years
- For Senior Trainee Pilots : 35 Years
- Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Selection Process : Candidates would be selected through Personal Interview.
- Application Fee : A Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- not applicable for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
- Date of Interview for Commander : 10 & 11 March 2015
- Last Date for Submission for Application for Senior Trainee Pilots : 10 March 2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 10 & 11 March 2015 for Commander and send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format along with to attach photocopies of testimonials send to General Manager (Personnel), AirIndiaLimited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, NewDelhi-110001 on or before 10.03.2015 for Senior Trainee Pilots.