Air India Recruitment 2015 for 20 vacancies of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts. All eligible and interested candidates required to attend walk-in-interview held on 29th September, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Air India Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post : Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Number of Posts : 20 Posts (UR-10, OBC-6, SC-3, ST-1)
- Educational Qualification : HSC with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics or equivalent
- Pay Scale : 1.3 Lakh per month
- Age Limit : 60 Years as on 1.9.2015
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview & Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
- Date of Interview : 29/9/2015 & 30/9/2015
- Venue : Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), Office Of General Manager (Engg), Northern Region, New Avionics Complex, Terminal-2, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037.
How to Apply
Candidates can attend interview with bio data along with application & Self-attested copies of Educational Qualifications/ Copies of Aircraft Licence & Approvals at “Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), Office Of General Manager (Engg), Northern Region, New Avionics Complex, Terminal-2, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037” on 29 & 30 September 2015.