BPCL Recruitment:- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) published recruitment notification for the post of 19 Craftsman in Grade – “7”for Fitter, Auto Mechanic, Civil, Machinist & Instrumentation. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 27th July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Mumbai, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
BPCL Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name : Craftsman
- Number of Posts : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13800-41000/-
- Educational Qualification : First Class Full Time Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile/Civil/ Instrumentation Engineering from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute of repute. Candidates possessing First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate will have an added advantage. (Relaxable upto 50% for ST Candidates) OR NCTVT or ITI in the Machinist trade.
- Age Limit : 30 years (as on 01.07.2015)
- Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NCL) : 3 years
- Selection Process : The selection procedure will comprise of Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply on A4 size paper and application shall contain full details along with attested copies of relevant certificates, affix latest passport size colour photograph (on the top right corner of the application) and Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed with “Application for The post of …………………..”. send to The Chief Manager (ER), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074 on or before 27.07.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: BPCL Recruitment Advertisement