Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application with-in 30 days of Advertisement. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
CMFRI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be HSC Passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with typing speed words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi computer.
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/-for UR & OBC Candidates . No fees for SC/ST/Woman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ICAR Unit, CMFRI, Cochin.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 31st January, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to get application form. Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents sent to “The Scientist-in-Charge, Karwar Research Centre of CMFRI, P.B.No.5, Karwar, North Karwal –581301” within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.