Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Delhi published recruitment notification for 70 vacancies for the posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 30th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
CPCB recruitment Notification:
- Name of the Post: Research Associate
- Number of Vacancies: 13
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be possessed degree in ME/ M. Tech/ Doctorate
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- per month
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Vacancies: 57
- Educational Qualification: PG in Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ other allied subjects with NET/ GATE
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16,000/- per monthLast Date of Receipt of Application Form: 30th March 2015
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 30th March 2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send the application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shandara, Delhi-110032 on or before 30-03-2015 and last date of receipt for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the Andman & Nicobar islands or Lakshadweep will be 13-04-2015 .