Delhi University Published recruitment notification for 36 vacancies of Assistant Professor posts in various departments of the Kamala Nehru College. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application Online Before 27 April 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancy : 36 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600‐39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
- Educational Qualification : Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Age Limit : As per DU rules
- Selection Process : The selection shall be based on performance of the candidates in the interview.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC applicants and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PwD applicants through Online.
- Last Date for Submission of Online & Hard Copy Application : 27.04.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.knc.edu.in and After filling the Online Application Form, applicants are required to print the Application Form, affix a passport size photograph, signing across it attach self-attested copies of degrees, mark-sheets, research and teaching experience certificates, NET qualification certificate, testimonials, etc; caste-certificate send to The Principal, Kamala Nehru College, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110049 on or before 27.04.2015.
Detailed Advertisement Link: http://www.knc.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Final-Advertisement.pdf