HPPSC Recruitment :- Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment for the post of 11 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2016. All eligible and interested candidate can submit online application on or before 05th January, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Himachal Pradesh, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
HPPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name : Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Number of Posts : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.27700 – 44770/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Age Limit : 22 to 30 years as on 05.01.2016
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs.400/- and Candidates belonging to S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P.Category have to pay Rs.100/- through e-challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank or by using Visa / Master Card /Credit / Debit Card. PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 12.01.2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination : 02.03.2016
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 05.01.2016. Candidates may send hard copy of Online application along with documents to Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002 on or before 12.01.2016.
HPPSC Recruitment Advertisement : http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2015%2f12%2fAdvt+No+-+6-2015++-++HP+JUDICIAL+SERVICE+COMPETITIVE+EXAMINATION+-2016.pdf
HPPSC Recruitment Apply Online : http://www.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/Default.aspx