Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) published recruitment notification for the post of 50 Junior Research Fellow (JRF). All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 29th May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Tamil Nadu, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
IGCAR Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Posts : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have consistent good academic record.
- candidates should have secured minimum of 60% at post graduation and graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed the relevant course are only eligible to apply.
- Category – A : (Those who have completed M.Sc)
- Physics / Materials Science : Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects studied at the M.Sc. level and Chemistry as ancillary subject at B.Sc. level.
- Chemistry : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
- Applied Physics/Applied Electronics : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
- Category – B : (Those who have completed M.LIS)
- Library and Information Science : Master of Library and Information Science with B.Sc. (any discipline).
- Category – C : (Those who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science )
- M.Sc in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology and B.Sc degree with Physics, Mathematics as one of the subjects or M.Tech in Atmospheric Science Any B.E/B.Tech with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects. or Any M.Sc degree, B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects.
* Category B and C candidates will be registered for Ph.D. with other reputed university like University of Madras, Anna University.
- Category – D : (Those who completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] from a recognized University) / M.Tech in Computer Science /Metallurgical Engineering / Materials Science & Engineering / Materials Technology / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Nuclear Engineering/ Nuclear Science & Technology and Engineering Physics.
- Age Limit : As per IGCAR rules.
- Selection Process : Candidates under the above said categories A – D will be selected based on written test and interview.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.05.2015
- Announcement of Shortlisted candidates for Written Test in IGCAR website : 05.06.2015
- Date of Written Test : 14.06.2015
- Date of Interview : Last Week of June
- Likely Date of Joining : 3rd Week of July
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application Form along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials send by Registered or Speed post to The Assistant Administrative Officer [R], Recruitment Section, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kancheepuram District Kalpakkam – 603 102. Tamil Nadu on or before 29.105.2015.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form: IGCAR Recruitment 2015 Advertisement