Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016: The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Kerala has published a Recruitment notification for 10 Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants and Multi Tasking Staff on purely Permanent Basis. Meritorious Sports Person are only eligible to Apply. Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form on or before 15.09.2016 (30.09.2016 for Remote area candidates).
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Kerala, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Name of the Posts: Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Post-wise Vacancy break-up:
(A) Inspectors of Income Tax: 02 Posts
(B) Tax Assistants: 07 Posts
(C) Multi Tasking Staff: 01 Post
- Qualification: Graduation/ Matriculation (10th)
- Age Limit: 25 Years
- Mode of Application: Offlin
- Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates Age should be between 18 Years and 25 Years as on 01.08.2016. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST and 03 Years for OBC Category candidates as per Government norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- Inspectors of Income Tax & Tax Assistant: Candidates should have completed Graduation Level of Education in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation (10th) pass-out candidates or equivalent from the recognized Board or Institute are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Salary Scale:Selected candidates will be placed in Regular Pay Scale as follows –
- Inspectors of Income Tax: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
- Tax Assistant & MTS: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- (Rs. 1,800/- for MTS)
Apart from this the candidates will entitle to get DA, HRA & Other allowances applicable as per Government rules.
- Important Date: Last Date for submission of Application Form: 15.09.2016 (30.09.2016 for Remote area candidates)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form (Proforma of Application Form can be downloaded from the Official notification Link given below). Duly filled Application Form along-with all relevant documents should be forwarded to the following office address on or before 15.09.2016 (30.09.2016 for Remote area candidates) –
Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hq) (Admn)
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Kerala,
C.R Building, I.S Press Road