Indian Army published recruitment notification for the post of SSC Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services – 400 Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 31st March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: SSC Officers
- Number of Vacancy: 400 Posts
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/ diploma holders e.g. MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
- Age Limit: 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015
- Application Fee: A fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid through online payment (internet banking/credit card/debit card).
- Important Dates:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 09th March, 2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31st March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates can submit online application till 31st March, 2015.