Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued recruitment notification for he posts of Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 13th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
IVRI Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post:
- Project-I : Serosurveillance and Molecular Epidemiology of Bovine Herpesvirus 1 (BoHV1) infection in bovines of North Eastern states of Mizoram, Meghalaya and Tripura for JRF/SRF
- Project-II : Serosurveillance, isolation and molecular characterization of bluetongue virus in sheep and goats of Tripura & Assam states for JRF post only.
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Veterinary Science (MV.Sc) specialization of Virology/ Immunology / Bacteriology / Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology or Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry /Life sciences subjects.
- Pay Scale: As per DBT norms
- Age Limit: 35 years & Age relaxable for Women/SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview.
- Date of Interview: 13th March, 2015
- Venue: The chamber of HD (V), IVRI Mukteswar, Distt Nainital 263138, Uttarakhand
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.ivri.nic.in to get more details about above post. Attend interview at “The chamber of HD (V), IVRI Mukteswar, Distt Nainital 263138, Uttarakhand” on 13 March 2015