Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) published recruitment notification for the post of 5066 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Zonal Offices in India. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 30th June, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
LIC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
- Number of Posts : 5066 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11535-28865/-
Divisional Offices wise Vacancies :
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal : 363 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata : 597 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna : 506 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi : 682 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur : 622 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai : 679 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad : 699 Posts
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai : 918 Posts
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01.06.2015.
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NCL) : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- and Rs. 500/- for All other Candidates through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination : 13.07.2015
- Date of Online Examination : 19 & 25 July 2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply online through LIC website www.licindia.in from 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: LIC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement