Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 for the post of 221 Police Constable. All eligible and interested candidates submit online application on or before 18th February, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Maharashtra, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Post Name : Police Constable
- Number of Posts : 221 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold 10th / 12th from a recognized Board/University / Institute.
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years as on 31.12.2015
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written exam & Interview.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.330/- for Open category and Rs.170/- for other category through SBI/CSC/ Online Payment.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.02.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee Online : 18.02.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 22.02.2016
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx from 03.02.2016 to 18.02.2016.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Advertisement : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement-PUNE%20CITY.pdf?WindowPopup=False
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Apply Online : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx