Maharashtra Public Service Commission published recruitment notification for 16 vacancies of the post of Drug Inspector. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 20th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Maharashtra, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Post Name: Drug Inspector
- Number of Posts: 16
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine from University established in India by law./3 years practical experience in the manufacture or testing of drugs.
- Age Limit: 35-40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + G.P Rs.4400/-
- Application Fee : Amagas – Re.515/- and Maghasavarg – Rs.315/-
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th April, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to to apply online. Candidates can submit online application on or before 20th April, 2015