NABARD Recruitment 2016: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites Applications for the post of 14 Assistant Manager . Apply Online before 31 May 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security )
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Educational Qualification : Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Age Limit : As on 31.01.2016
- For AM (Rajbhasha) : 21 to 33 years
- For AM (Protocol & Security) : 25 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview only
- Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.750/- & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates through online.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 31.05.2016
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 23.05.2016 to 31.05.2016. .
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.nabard.org/pdf/window_advertisement.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardommar16/