NCERT Recruitment 2016:- National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) published recruitment notification for the post of 70 Lower Division Clerk in NCERT HQ, New Delhi and its constituent units. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 08th February, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- Number of Posts : 70 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
- Educational Qualification : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years As on 01.01.2016
- Selection Process : Selection Will be made on Written test & Skill Test
- Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 200/- Through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, NCERT” and payable at New Delhi. candidates belonging to SC, ST and women are exempted from said application processing fee.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.02.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Hardcopy of Online Application : 22.02.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidate may apply online through the website http://www.ncert.nic.in on or before 08.02.2015 & Send the printout along with document & application fee send to Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Auro Bindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 on or before 22.02.2015 .
NCERT Recruitment Advertisement : http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/pdf_files/LDC_Advt_Eng%20.pdf
NCERT Recruitment Apply Online : http://ciet.nic.in/norrs/soar.php