National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) published recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Registrar. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 23rd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
NIRD Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Assistant Registrar
- Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University with minimum 5 years experience in a responsible/ supervisory/ administrative position in Govt./ quasi-government/ academic/ autonomous Organisation.
- Pay Scale: RS 15600-39100/- + GP 6600/-
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview
- Last Date of Application: 23rd March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.nird.org.in to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Candidates can send their applications in prescribed application format along with all relevant documents as mentioned in the notification addressed to “The Section Officer,Admn. ‘A’, NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030” on or before 23 March 2015.