Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 for the post of 16 Health & Malaria Inspector of Para Medical Categories on Contract Basis at LKO Divn. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 22nd June, 2015
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Health & Malaria Inspector
- Number of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20570/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc. (chemistry) with one year diploma of health/ sanitary Inspector. Or One year national trade certificate in health sanitary inspector awarded by national council for vocational training, ministry of labour & employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2015
- Selection Process : Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of screening test and Interview and Medical Examination
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 22.06.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all enclosures within a sealed envelope marked as “application for the post of”, send to the Sr. Divisional personnel Officer , Divisional Railway Mangers Office, Northern Railway, Lucknow – 226001 on or before 22.06.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 Advertisement