Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro has published recruitment notification for 4 Vacancies for the posts of Dy.Manager (Production). SAIL Bokaro is located in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand. It is the fourth integrated public sector steel plant in India built with Soviet help. It was incorporated as a limited company in 1964. It was later merged with the state-owned Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 23rd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Dy.Manager (Production)
- Number of Posts: 4
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Ceramic Engineering with 65% marks aggregation from AICTE approved college/Institution or recognized University. 7 Years in executive cadre of a Public Limited Company/Private company manufacturing/ application/ marketing of refractory materials (Magnesia Carbon/Silica/Basic/Fireclay /High Alumina bricks or monolithics/masses)
- Pay Scale: Rs 32900-3%-58000/-
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview & Written Test.
- Application Fee: For General/OBC Rs.500/- application/Processing fee, Rs.100/- for Departmental candidates & no fee charges for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- How To Pay Application Fee: Payment through using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking system.
- Last Date of Application: 23rd March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.sail.co.in to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates can submit online application till 23rd March 2015