Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), has published recruitment notification for 346 Vacancies for the posts of Management Trainee. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 18th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
SAIL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Management Trainee (Technical)
- Number of Posts: 246 posts
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/BE) in Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering with 65% marks merit (SC/ST up to 55% marks merit)
|Name of Subject||Posts|
|6||Electronics & Instrumentation||9|
- Name of Post: Management Trainee (Administration)
- Number of Posts: 100 posts
- Educational Qualification: MBA with PG Diploma in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management /Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, marketing and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline. CA/ICWA qualification for Finance discipline MT post
|Name of Discipline||Posts|
- Pay Scale: Rs.20600/-
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 1.2.2015.upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC & by 10 years for PWD candidates applicable.
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview & Written Test.
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General/OBC categories & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates
- How To Pay Application Fee: Payment through internet banking account or credit/debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches by mean of Challan form.
- Last Date of Online Application: 18th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.sail.co.in to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates can submit online application till 18th March, 2015