Sikkim Public Service Commission published recruitment notification for the post of 73 General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) on temporary regular basis. All eligible and interested candidates submit application on or before 28th, August 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Sikkim, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- Number ofPosts : 73 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5000/-
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University. Should have completed Rotatory Internship of 01(one) year from a recognized Institute and Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years
- Application Fee : Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28.08.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it (one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before on 28.08.2015.
Detailed Advertisement : Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement