Sikkim Public Service Commission published recruitment notification for the post of 208 Junior Engineer (Civil) on temporary regular basis under Roads & Bridges Department, Government of Sikkim. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 28th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Number of Vacancy : 208 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3800/-
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from recognized institution or equivalent.
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test & Interview.
- Application Fee : Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28/04/2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Interested candidates having the above qualifications may send their applications for Junior Engineer to Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before on 28/04/2015
Detailed Advertisement: Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement