Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued recruitment notification for the post of 10 Assistant Directors, Scientist & Various Vacancies in Various Departments. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 28th May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 – 10 Assistant Directors, Scientist:
- Post Name : Assistant Directors (Quality Assurance)
- Number of Posts : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
- Post Name : Scientist ‘B’ (Scientific – Physics)
- Number of Posts : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 /-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Directors : BE/B.Tech. in Textile Engineering from a recognized University or passed Associate Membership Examination Part I and Part II of the Institution of Engineers (India) in the above disciplines of Engineering or Technology.
- For Scientist ‘B’ : Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Age Limit :
- For Assistant Directors : 30 years
- For Scientist ‘B’ : 35 years
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
- Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 28.05.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.05.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: UPSC Recruitment 2015 – 10 Assistant Directors, Scientist Advt.