Visva Bharati University published recruitment notification for for the posts of Project Fellow. Visva-Bharati University is one of India’s major Central Govt. funded autonomous university located in Santiniketan, West Bengal. It was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 27th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Visva Bharati University Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Project Fellow
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Physics with 55% marks & should have qualify in NET/ GATE.
- Pay Scale: Rs 14000/-
- Selection Process: The Selection process will be made on the basis of interview.
- Date of Interview: 27th February, 2015
- Venue: The office of the principal Siksha-Bhavana
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.visva-bharati.ac.in to get more details about above post. Candidates may attend for walk in interview along with their application on plain paper with full academic details at “The office of the principal Siksha-Bhavana” on 27 February 2015 at 4:00 PM.