West Bengal SSC issued recruitment notification for the post of 131 Deputy Ranger / Forester under Department of Forest. All eligible and interested candidate can submit online application on or before 04th December, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in West Bengal, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Post Name : Deputy Ranger / Forester
- Number of Posts : 131 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5400- 25200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2900/-
- Educational Qualification : Passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
- Age Limit : 20 to 32 years as on 01.01.2015
- Age of Relaxation :
- SC and ST candidates of West Bengal : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes of West Bengal : 3 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Application Fee : All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only .
- Online Mode : Candidates have to pay Rs.5/- through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net banking of any bank.
- Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras : Candidates have to pay Rs.40/- to the authorized staff of the Tahthy Mitra Kendra.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.11.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.12.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.wbssc.gov.in from 06.11.2015 to 04.12.2015.
Detailed Advertisement : WBSSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement
Apply Online : WBSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online