West Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for the 14 posts of Medical Practitioners. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend Walk-In-Interview will be held on 09 , 17 & 19 March 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Medical Practitioners
- Number of Vacancy : 14 Posts.
- Pay Scale :
- For Specialist Doctors : Rs.65000/-
- For General Duty Doctors : Rs.55000/-
- Educational Qualification : For General Duty Doctors : MBBS degree (With complete internship) from any university / institution recognized by Indian Medical Council. For Specialist Doctors : Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned from any university / institution recognized by Indian Medical Council. Preference will be given to experienced candidate.
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 Years.
- Important Dates to Remember :
|SI. No.||Place of Interview||Date & Time|
|1||Divisional Railway Hospital, Nishatpura, Bhopal||09.03.15 Monday, 10.30 AM|
|2||Divisional Railway Hospital, Railway Colony; Kota||17.03.15 Tuesday, 10.30 AM|
|3||CMD’s chamber General Manager’s office W.C. Railway; Jabalpur||19.03.15 Thursday 10.30 AM|
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Interested Candidates may attend the Walk in Interview which will be held on 09th to 19th March, 2015.