Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Research Biologist. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 2nd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
WII Dehradun Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Research Biologist
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in Wildlife Sciences/Forestry/Forest Management/Environmental Sciences/Life Sciences with 60% marks merit. Knowledge & experience of wildlife/Environmental concerns & management.
- Pay Scale: 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories relaxable as per Rules.
- Age Limit: 25 Years
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates Performance in interview.
- Date of Interview: 2nd March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.wii.gov.in to get more details about above post and download application form. Eligible applicants may attend interview along with Original Education, Experience, Caste, Age proof certificates, NOC of Govt. Employees, one set of Photocopies, latest passport size color photographs at venue on 2 March 2015.